2. Have you ‘liked’ and ‘followed’ your community?
Have you liked 25 pages? 225? 1225? All of your partners and potential partners?
- Like/follow your target audience, industry leaders, journalists, local businesses, non-profits and prospects
- Remember, you can feature select pages on Facebook and your customers will only see your ‘Featured’ likes
- On Twitter, it’s old school to only follow a few
- You know you’re in the community-building zone when you’re spending more time liking, following and chiming in than you are lurking
Lurking is great for listening and learning, but while you’re watching from the sidelines, someone else is having the conversation and seizing your opportunity